I can be contacted at sumay888@hotmail.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Student Essay - Josephine Lee Ji Yeon, Year 8, Taylor’s International School - My Best Friend



Josephine Lee Ji Yeon, Year 8, Taylor’s International School

My Best Friend

My best friend is Semi. She came to Taylor’s when I was in Year 5. I didn’t know her then. I first met her when I was in Year 6 and when I became friends with her, I was very happy because I liked her a lot and whenever either of us was sad, we could talk to each other in Korean. There are reasons why I like her a lot.

Firstly, she is really kind. She shares her things with me. She shares her stationery, such as pens, pencils, erasers and so on, with me. She also shares the food that she buys with me. She shares a lot with me so I also share my things with her. Moreover, she buys food for me all the time, especially when there is a charity sale. She would buy cupcakes, biscuits, crackers and many more for me.

Secondly, she is extremely funny. The thing that is funny about her is that she laughs a lot. Anything I say to her will make her laugh. I don’t know why but I find the way she laughs very funny. A lot of times, when I see her laughing, I ask her why and when she explains it to me, I will laugh together with her. Additionally, she tells me lots and lots of jokes. There were a lot of jokes which were funny and made me happy. I still remember all the funny jokes that she has told me. 

Thirdly, she is so pretty. She wears really nice clothes. She makes me want to dress up like her. I always feel jealous when she has clothes that I like. Even her accessories are so awesome that she shines like a diamond. Furthermore, she has long hair. I wish my hair could grow longer too because it is currently short. Her long hair looks really pretty on her and I like it regardless of whether it is straight or curly.

I am so happy that I have the perfect best friend. I love my best friend Semi and I hope that we will be best friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment