I can be contacted at sumay888@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Student Essay 10: The Secret Agent’s Car by Choi Myeong Jin


The Secret Agent’s Car by Choi Myeong Jin, Grade 4, ISKL


Today I was learning to drive. It was very interesting. I was practicing how to drive in circles. It was my last lesson. Then I had to do a test to get my driving license. I drove slowly, then faster. It was very easy at first but it got harder. Then I finally finished my test. A few hours later, I was still sitting in the car, waiting to get my license.

Suddenly, the car automatically flew up into the sky. That was the moment I discovered that the car was a secret agent’s car. Out of the blue, from the back of the car, flames burst out. I flew a few kilometers up into the air from the ground. My hair was swinging in the air. The radio said, “The target is the mud factory.” I had no idea what the radio was talking about. A few seconds later, the radio said, “The target is the mud man. He is a mud monster.”

The car landed. What I saw was very interesting. My car and I were inside the mud factory. Then something growled beside my car. It was the mud monster. He looked very, very strong. He was made of mud. He stared at me. He screamed at me. Then I had a great idea.

There was a bucket full of water tied to the ceiling of the mud factory. It was very high. I pushed the yellow button in my car that said, “Fly”. I started flying in my secret agent car. I reached the bucket. I quickly pushed it towards the mud monster. The monster didn’t notice it. The water splashed at him. He dissolved and transformed into a puddle.

A few hours later, I got my driving license. I became very famous. My reward was the car. It was very special and rare. I bought myself a secret agent’s computer and started working as a secret agent. I formed a A few hours later, I got my driving license. I became very famous. My reward was the car. It was very special and rare. I bought myself a secret agent’s computer and started working as a secret agent. I formed a team called ICT which stood for – Impossibly Cool Team!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment