I can be contacted at sumay888@hotmail.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Student Essay - Park Soo Bin, Year 10, Sayfol International School - Escape



Park Soo Bin, Year 10, Sayfol International School

Escape

My eyes opened as I felt water dripping onto my head. The room was freezing cold and I was shivering. I was shocked that I was alone in a dark room. There were two small lights, hitting the ground at two spots. It was gloomy, dark and cold.

I was sitting in a wooden chair, tied up so tightly that I could not even move. My body was aching like I had been punched all over. I felt as if there were bruises all over my body. I didn’t know what had happened. I didn’t know what to do apart from trying to recall what might have taken place.

I could not remember a single thing. I didn’t know how the hell I ended up here. My head hurt when I tried to think I felt so scared. I cried and shouted loudly. No one answered. Later I heard footsteps coming towards me. 

I said, “Who are you?” 

They did not answer. They were coming closer and closer. I closed my eyes because I was so frightened. 

Then I heard, “Hey, be quiet! They might hear us!” 

It was my friends. I didn’t know what was happening but I just obeyed their instructions. They cut the rope that held me tight. I felt like I could breathe again.

I followed my friends and ran out of the room into a tunnel. We dashed towards the end of the long tunnel where I could see a bright light.  I got into the car with my friends. I took a deep breath. My friends began to tell me what had happened. They said that we were on the way to the theme park when suddenly some strangers dragged me into their car. My friends followed the car and waited until they left the room to come get me. I was so grateful to them. It was an experience I would never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment