I can be contacted at sumay888@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Student Essay - Plane Crash – by William Im Do Hyun, Year 10, REAL International School



Plane Crash – by William Im Do Hyun, Year 10, REAL International School

I reached KLIA with my parents and younger sister. We saw three strange people going onto the airplane. I watched them carefully.

At first, I wondered why they were going onto the airplane. I didn’t feel good seeing them. I decided not to sleep on the airplane but keep watch on them instead.

When I was on the plane, night came. I was queuing for the toilet when I saw someone walk past me and straight into the cockpit. I was very curious so I peeped into the cockpit and saw three hijackers trying to kill the pilot and crash the plane. 

I knew that if I didn’t do anything about the situation, the plane would crash and everyone would die because the hijackers had guns. So I decided to go talk to them. Surprisingly, they listened to me and put their guns down. The pilots flew the plane to our destination safely.

I became a hero and everyone wanted to buy me gifts. I felt happy. The airline thanked me and offered me a job. They also gave me a reward.



No comments:

Post a Comment