I can be contacted at sumay888@hotmail.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Student Essay - Describe you father – by Arif bin Ahmad Khairuddin, 14 years old, homeschooled

Describe you father – Arif bin Ahmad Khairuddin, 14 years old, homeschooled

My father’s name is Ahmad Khairuddin and he is a cardiologist at Institut Jantung Negara. He was born and raised in Selangor. I admire my father for several reasons.

Firstly, he is a hardworking man. He will do jobs that other doctors will not or cannot do. When the management requested for a doctor to accompany and look after the Prime Minister Mahathir Mohammad while he was abroad, my father volunteered because no one else was available. My father also works very hard, day and night. He wakes up at six o’clock in the morning and goes to work at seven o’clock every day, except Sundays. He only comes home at dusk.

Secondly, my father is a very patient man. He listens patiently to his patients complaints about the hospital. At the hospital, angry patients often complain to him about the hospital’s faults, even though he cannot do anything about them. My father doesn’t get angry easily. He is not like many other fathers in this world. When we do something wrong. He advises us instead of hitting us straight away. Even if he did lose his temper, he would cool down quickly.

Thirdly, he is a very knowledgeable man. Since he is a cardiologist, he knows a lot about the heart. If any of his relatives fall sick, they would consult him. They trust his advice and opinion. He knows a lot about current affairs too. He watches the news and reads the newspaper every day. I always ask him if I have any questions about the modern world. I also ask him about anything related to Science since he knows a lot about it.

In short, I respect my father and I love him for who he is. I cannot imagine him being a different person. Not many people have good fathers. Therefore, I am grateful to have him as my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment