I can be contacted at sumay888@hotmail.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Student Essay - A Day In The Life Of A Pen Owned By A Student – Chung So Won, Year 6, Sri Utama International School

A Day In The Life Of A Pen Owned By A Student – Chung So Won, Year 6, Sri Utama International School

I was a black pen. I was from a factory but was sent to a stationary shop. One day, I was arranged on a display shelf with my friends. They were black pens, red pens, blue pens, rulers, erasers and gluesticks. A boy picked me up and bought me. My friends were left there on the shelf.

He became my owner. I was very happy to have an owner. That night, he used me to do his homework. Then he kept me in his pencil box for school the next day. When we arrived at school, he showed me off to his friends. Then he put me down and went for an activity.

Suddenly, my owner’s friend picked me up and put me inside his pocket. I was scared when I realised that I had been stolen. After the activity, my owner kept looking for me. I wanted to shout, “I’m here!”

However, my owner couldn’t hear me so he asked his friends if they had seen me. The friend who stole me said, “I don’t know.” My owner felt suspicious. Suddenly, my owner saw me in his friend’s pocket and took me out. My owner was very angry that his friend had stolen me. His friend said, “Sorry, my mistake.”

My owner said, “I think you took my pen on purpose. Am I right?”

“No, I didn’t,” his friend replied.

“Okay, I believe you,” my owner said.

I felt relieved. I knew the truth but I was sad that I couldn’t speak.

I loved my owner. He used me very softly and he took good care of me. I felt that my owner was the best owner in the world. I hoped that my friends would also meet nice owners, like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment