I can be contacted at sumay888@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Student Essay23: At the Shopping Mall, by Lee Yun Su

At the Shopping Mall by Lee Yun Su, Grade 2, ISKL

I was going to the shopping mall. It was my first time going to that mall so I didn’t know my way around. I took a taxi there. Half an hour after I got into the mall, I heard a bell which meant it was closing time. Then I realized that I was lost!

The shopping mall was too big for me to find my way out. I walked around but couldn’t find the exit. I checked my pockets to see if I had a cell phone. I did. I called the security but it was too late. The security officers were sleeping so I was locked in.

Then I saw a door. I shouted, “Help me, I’m locked in!” I shouted again and again, banging the door. There was no answer. I put my hands in my pocket and realized I had a map of the mall in my pocket. I read the map the find my way to the main entrance.

Finally, I found the way to go out. The front door was locked but there was a camera up on the ceiling. The camera saw me and it opened the door. I got out. As soon as I got out, the bus came so I took it home.

When I got home, I realized that I still haven’t bought the clothes that I needed. However, I told myself I never wanted to go to that mall ever again.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment