I can be contacted at sumay888@hotmail.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Student Essay - Park Won Kyu, Year 7, Sayfol International School - Shipwrecked



Park Won Kyu, Year 7, Sayfol International School

Shipwrecked

It was a sunny morning. It was the best day to sail. We were very happy because we could explore one more country. My friend and I liked to travel to other countries. Our dream was to travel around the world. Before we sailed, we had some time left and we saw an old lady reading tarot cards. She looked as scary as a witch. She said to pick two cards. When we showed her our cards, she was surprised. She said we would die while sailing. Our crew members were all scared.

However, I just ignored her and said she was lying. The old lady insisted that it was not a lie. We started the journey to England. It was still sunny. We sailed for two hours. Suddenly, black clouds covered the sky and it rained very heavily. Our boat was shaking because of the large waves. We were horrified. Suddenly, large waves beat against the boat and broke it. There were wooden pieces everywhere. I thought we would die. But I saw a little island. We swam as hard as we could to the island.

When we arrived on the island, we all fainted. We were unconscious for a long time. I regained consciousness first. I shook my friends to wake them up. I shook them very hard. We all finally came to. But one of my friends was missing. We were so sad. I told my friends to cheer up. First, we looked around the island. It was very scary. We looked around the whole island. It didn’t take even thirty minutes which meant that the island was very small. Night came. I wanted to pee so I went among the trees and suddenly, I heard some noise. When I looked back, I saw that it was my friend that was lost. I was so happy.

Morning finally came. We all woke up happily. Now, we were all reunited. We found some fruits and ate them for breakfast. We were cold so we decided to make a fire. We looked for wood and branches. It was very hard to make a fire. We did the best we could. We made the fire by using friction. Finally, we had a large fire and a lot of smoke. Suddenly, one of my friends heard a boat’s sound. We quickly made the fire bigger. 

The fire was very strong as if many trees were burning. The boat came to us when it saw the smoke so we went safely back home. We weren’t able to believe that we arrived home. We continued travelling after that and visited many more countries. We travelled around the world. We became very rich because we found treasure. We were very famous and we lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment